Tuesday 6 March 2012

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone I am M Tahir. For very long time I have been thinking about writing blogs but either could not get enough time or proper ideas. Now I decided to write about HRM. Before writing about HRM, let me introduce myself to you. I have been working independently as an HR and Management Consultant. Besides this I have also been teaching HRM Courses in a local university. But this is not it, I have been also involved with a small scale business (Trading). Well  you might be surprised that how can I do so much work, well the key lies in my personal life. First I have some very sound time management principles which enable me to manage my time more efficiently. Second I am single and living with my parents which means besides taking care of my parents I have nothing much to do which means loads of free time. 
One more thing Let me tell you about my Qualification, yes it is important because it is my qualification which enabled me to do so much with so little resources. I completed my Masters (MS) degree in International Human Resource Management in 2010 from University of the West of England Bristol UK. Before that I did my BBA degree and also completed numerous training and certification including Advance diploma from ABE (Association of Business Executives-London UK) and a Certification in Insurance and Risk Management from CII (Chartered Insurance Institute-London UK). Previously I worked in different roles for big companies like DHL, Whitbread, First Group and Mead Kings which enabled me to develop some sound diverse industry experiences and organizational skills. 
Well that's all for my Introduction but let me tell you about this blog. In this blog I will combine my Consultancy Teaching and Human Resource Development experience. This blog is for those audience who want some real practical Human Resource knowledge and skills. It will help Lecturers to prepare their lectures in easy format while those HR professionals who have some HR problems may find some practical hands-on advice on the issues.As an Environmentalist this blog will also include tips and techniques for becoming more environment friendly for  individuals, groups, households and organizations.
So that's all it is, enjoy,  keep reading and do give me feedback.

M Tahir
Email: tahirkhanzaee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment